CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries. The CAM Systems Consulting supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen.
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and additionally offer support in the area of personnel consulting.
Our experienced teams serve international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively.
From strategy to implementation – we support our clients in shaping the future of the aerospace, security and defence sector.
Would you like to be part of it and make your contribution? Then you have come to the right place!
We are looking for an COMPONENT REPAIR BUSINESS SUPPORT (M/F/D) as soon as possible who is located in Donauwörth.
- The main mission: support the business team with all activities related to business forecast, planning and follow-up
- As a member of our team, you will be involved in the various activities of a profit & loss entity:
preparation of operational plan and forecast, monitoring of financial targets and contracts (actuals, cost to completion), as well as the monitoring of internal costs/budget, working capital.
- You will also be involved in daily activities, such as pricing of repair orders or supervising the calculation of customized repair solutions
- You will interface with your business colleagues, as well as with our finance counterparts
- Complex calculations and financial models, good communication and interpersonal skills, autonomy
- Completed studies in the following areas: Aerospace, International Management, Supply Chain Logistics, Supply Chain Quality or Economics
- A good level of English is mandatory as you will work in an international team. French would be a plus
- IT-wise: you are fully profficient with Excel and SAP
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the company´s success, reputation and sustainable growth
- An exciting project for one of the largest aviation companies
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent position, 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension
Are you interested?
Please send us your application documents. We look forward to getting in touch with you.