CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries. The CAM Systems Consulting supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen.
CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Systems Consulting supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area.
- Review and analysis of regular information security procedures and applications in day-to-day business
- Development of an implementation concept for the affected areas, e.g. test environments, L2/L3 maintenance
- Identification and classification of KAT from worst I to level II and III system anomalies in the local safety environment
- Development and implementation of new projects and technical solutions in the cyber-security area
- Identifying potential threats to information and communication systems, reviewing implementation and developing an operational solution that is ready for signature and efficient, followed by escalation in case of infringements
- Processing the security risk register through the ongoing identification of new cyber security risks and threats
- Editing the Security Risk Register
- Regular performance of internal audits in the Galileo Security Environment as well as monitoring of external audits by European and national authorities, this includes in particular the preparation and follow-up of the content
- Preparation of training materials and regular training of project staff in connection with security
- Regular inspection and documentation of the system against the safety requirements defined by the customer; in case of deviations, preparation of corresponding correction concepts and implementation
- Completed university studies in the field of computer science/information technology with a focus on network/IT security or a comparable degree
- Knowledge in the administration of client and server systems (Windows and Linux)
- Scripting knowledge for analysis and automatic storage of log files
- Certification in IT security, e.g. T.I.S.P., CISSP etc. is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Knowledge of network technology, VPN technology and firewalls
- Knowledge of monitoring and log systems
- Experience in the creation of concepts and system planning
- Several years of work experience
- EU citizenship
What we offer:
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
Please send your application. We look forward to getting in contact with you.