CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries. The CAM Systems Consulting supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen.
For our customers, we offer an entrepreneurial, holistic approach to IT & engineering consulting services, create individual software solutions and also offer support in the area of personal consulting.
Our experienced teams look after international customers individually and with foresight for all requirements. With innovative process models and knowledge of the latest technologies, we ensure that projects are implemented effectively.
From strategy to implementation – we support our customers in the future-proof design of the aerospace industry as well as in the security and defense sector.
Would you like to be part of it and make your contribution? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for a full-time JUNIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER (M / F / D) who is interested in aviation for the Lampoldshausen location as soon as possible .
- Contact person for employees and executives in HR-related matters and forwarding to the appropriate departments for processing
- Support of the HR business partner in looking after the departments and executives of an assigned support area
- Coordination with the local works council on individual personnel issues
- Preparation, accompaniment and support of individual personnel measures
- Implementation of recruitment activities, in close coordination with the department
- Support with the onboarding of temporary workers
- Cooperation with the support functions (pay and time accounting, AÜG care, company pension, works doctor, social counseling)
- Administrative handling of the hiring of trainees, students and interns at the location in coordination with the respective departments
- Participation in the implementation of job interviews in the field of training
- Creation and maintenance of various lists and statistics in the personnel area
- Monitoring and coordination of recurring topics in personnel administration as well as in the certification system (e.g. forwarding of certificates to the appropriate offices)
- A completed degree in a relevant subject
- First professional experience in operational HR work
- MS-Office mind. detaill. Spezialkenntnisse
- SAP at least detailed. Specialized knowledge (Workday – an advantage)
- Business fluency in German and English (French – an advantage)
- Knowledge of the ERA North Württemberg / North Baden collective agreement is an advantage
- Up-to-date knowledge of works constitution law, labor, tariff, wage tax and social security law is an advantage
- Reliable and independent way of working
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Pronounced entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Confident demeanor and a pronounced service orientation
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Transparent communication and a friendly working atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Long-term career prospects
- Focused further training and performance-oriented career development
- Competitive compensation
- 30 days vacation
- Employer-funded pension