As a consulting and engineering Group and European leader in the mobility segment, AKKA Group operates in 20 countries through 21 centres of excellence with over 16 300 employees. AKKA Group offers engineering services to some of the leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, rail, and energy sectors.
In this frame AKKA Group is seeking his/her next CAMO Inspector specialized in aircraft engines to join our team based at Toulouse.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To ensure the CAMO induction and the continuing airworthiness management of the engines/APU of the aircrafts followed by AKKA’s CAMO and analyze the trend monitoring results.
- To present the engines/APU status to National Authorities/Airworthiness inspector in case of Airworthiness review and to the next CAMO/Operator in case of aircraft transaction.
- To be the engine/APU back office technical support to physical and records inspectors during the aircrafts transactions (recoveries and redeliveries) and act as records inspector from back office or on-site for analyzing engines/APU status and records and ensuring their compliance to airworthiness (Airworthiness Directives, repairs, maintenance, Life Limited Parts, etc.) and contractual requirements.
- Graduated from an Aeronautical diploma, you are an Engines specialist with previous experience in MRO or Airline Engines Engineering department. You experienced CAMO and have some knowledge of the Part M requirements.
- You are proficient in using Excel and associated macros.
- Your knowledge of Amasis is an asset
- You are fluent in English
This job includes occasional travels.
Proactive and organized, with a team spirit and adaptability skills you have the ability to work under pressure.