WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You identify the entire customer context: organization, business issues, objectives and key success factors of the project. You collect the connectivity needs, the impact of the existing and the formalization in requirements in compliance with the best practices in the field.
- You contribute to the supervision of the construction and deployment of the solution in close collaboration with the project manager. You also lead the preparation and facilitation of working meetings with the various stakeholders: business customers, IT customers, partners, publishers, etc., in particular workshops for collecting needs and defining requirements.
- You are the expert on existing and future architectural files and master the functional and technical scope of the project. You identify the risks incurred and the control plans in collaboration with the project manager.
- Being an active member of the pre-sales phase, you analyze the RFI / RFP, costings, proposal writing as well as presentation to prospects.
Who are you ?
- With a Bac +5, Engineering degree or equivalent, you have about 10 years of experience in consulting or services for the integration of MOM / MES IT solutions in the energy, manufacturing and industrial sectors. transport.
- Ideally you have knowledge of the functional knowledge of a workshop associated with the understanding of the technical solutions of a production chain and the associated connectivity. In addition, the implementation of new data-oriented architectures initiated by new technologies and the Internet of Objects is a determining element (new OPCUA standards, protocols, interoperability with an IT architecture, etc.).
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical and synthesis skills. You are used to high-level discussions in client organizations (C-Level, VP, Program Manager, etc.) and have a strong ability to work independently. You are mobile in France and abroad as part of your assignments and have a perfect command of written and oral English.
- Joining Capgemini means benefiting from advantages such as: the voluntary shareholding plan, the training catalog, teleworking. Namely, the Aix site offers a very pleasant working environment: bus stops 2 minutes away, new premises, wooded area.
The Capgemini Group
- Capgemini is a world leader in consulting, IT services and digital transformation. He is also one of the few French specialists in cybersecurity and critical industrial installations.