WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
Your mission and your career
As part of our development activities for critical real-time systems in the field of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) and in particular EGNOS, we are looking for engineers (M / F) for the development of the next generation of the system.
Your missions will be:
- Functional specification, architectural design and detailed design according to ECSS standards
- Development in C language embedded on RT OS target (VxWorks 653)
- The development of scientific algorithms meeting high performance requirements
- The development of unit tests, integration plan and functional validation.
You may also be required to technically supervise members of the project team.
Beyond your technical skills, we focus on the sharing of experiences through community animation, the organization of workshops or meetups that you can lead if you wish.
Your career is at the center of our organization ! With a quarterly basis and our local management , we define together your professional goals and we will help you achieve them through to certified training, of challenging and innovative tasks by having a single purpose, promote and actively realize your ambitions!
- Engineer training or Bac + 4/5 in computer science, you have experience in embedded or real-time application development. Ideally, you know the EGNOS system (RIMS, NLES, CPF, PCF, CCS, EWAN ..)
- A good command of technical English is essential.
- Languages and technologies: C and / or C ++ embedded programming, technologies associated with the development of real-time software such as DO178, DO297, DO278, ARINC-653, VxWorks653, SFTP…