WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
Description of the mission
You are a security architect, you want to:
- Design security architectures that meet the functional and technical needs expressed by our customers;
- Select and qualify innovative security solutions, in close collaboration with publishers, manufacturers and partners;
- Perform audits and assessments of the security level of architectures and organizations (architecture audit, configuration audit);
- Qualify the feasibility of projects upstream;
- Pilot complex architectural projects;
- Participate in the development of strategic offers of ESEC.
- Engineer training Bac + 4/5 or equivalent, you justify, at least, 8 years of experience.
- You have defined or participated in the definition of secure architectures for large national and international accounts.
- You master the architectures and the implementation of technical solutions aimed at securing:
- Workstations and servers, mobile terminals (encryption, anti-virus);
- Applications (databases, electronic messaging, collaborative workspaces);
- Identity and access management;
- Data centers and infrastructures;
- You are able to adapt your speech to the different interlocutors of the company and have an operational level of English.