WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
Joining CAPGEMINI Toulouse means:
- Join a key group in the IT world in the heart of the European capital of aeronautics and space .
- Work on large-scale, varied and motivating projects for key account clients from different sectors: aeronautics, space, energy, defense, public sector, etc.
- Have the opportunity to express your talent in a company at the forefront of innovation while evolving in an agile and multicultural environment!
Your mission and your career
- Apply aeronautics and space standards: DO178, DO278, ECSS;
- Pilot and / or Carry out “Product Assurance” activities to ensure the quality of the development of a product;
- Provide the “Product Assurance” interface with the customer: participate in reviews and workshops;
- Provide the “Product Assurance” interface with subcontractors / suppliers: participate in reviews / workshops, proofread documents, participate in acceptance of deliveries;
- Intervene with technical teams to inform about standards and explain certification requirements;
- Support the drafting of plans for compliance with standards;
- Graduated from an engineering school or university equivalent (bac + 5 level), you will capitalize on 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You also master the DO178, DO278 and ECSS standards.
- You are an autonomous, organized and rigorous person. In addition, you know how to make decisions, explain them but also apply them.
- Finally, good communication skills, in French and English, as well as great pedagogy will be necessary to meet the expectations of the position and allow you to grow within Capgemini.