WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
The SPACE & ATM (Air traffic) unit carries out projects, integration and transformation programs in specialized and extraordinary fields of business expertise: we support missions on Mars, we deploy smart meters by the millions, we build the With highly secure command centers, we are virtualizing the telecom networks of tomorrow.
As part of our development activities for future space telecommunications missions, and in particular for constellations in low orbit, your missions will be:
- System Engineering in Phase A / B
- Writing functional specifications
- Architectural design and detailed design according to ECSS standards
- The development of algorithms meeting high complexity and performance requirements
- Development of testing and validation strategies
- You may also be required to technically supervise members of the project team.
In addition to your daily life, you could create a tailor-made career!
Thanks to our local management, we will define your professional objectives together and we will help you achieve them through certifying training courses, stimulating and innovative missions with a single goal, to drive and actively realize your ambitions!
- You are looking for a motivating work environment in a context of industrial cooperation, or you fully enhance the value your expertise?
- Do you have significant experience in Space Telecommunications?
- Do you have a team spirit and a certain interpersonal skills?
- Do you have a good command of English?