Welcome to the Aerospace & Indutries area. Around 1,800 colleagues in the Space & Defense area and around 4,000 aerospace experts bring digitization, automation and security to the air and space. For our well-known customers, we are working on the next generation of aircraft, the recapture of space and the continuous expansion of cyber security. Are you the one to inspire with AIR intelligence?
- Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects and varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and / or suppliers of powerful industries.
- High transparency in career development in an extremely dynamic work environment in which opportunities for advancement and perspective have a lot of scope.
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering as well as research & development with a lot of design freedom, so that today’s demanding challenges can become innovative solutions of tomorrow.
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation as well as home office option and mobile work by arrangement
THE BRINGS OF THE JOB
- You are responsible for the implementation of the phases of the project life cycle; Project initialization, project planning, project implementation, project performance and project completion.
- Your everyday project management tasks also include milestone and budget monitoring, risk management, as well as updating and controlling.
- You define and optimize existing processes in customer consultation.
- You provide quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making.
- You are responsible for project review meetings, presentations and report refunds, which includes KPIs, status reports, MoMs, etc.
- You support the introduction of new project management practices, methods and tools ( Google Suite, Planisware, Agile, etc. ) at the operational level.
- You can have a successfully completed degree in economics or comparable, preferably in the industrial environment of aerospace technology.
- You have initial knowledge of project management along the entire supply chain, preferably in aviation.
- You are motivated to develop yourself as a project manager in aviation.
- You have knowledge of guidelines, methods and procedures for project improvement.
- You have already gained experience in the areas of interface and project management.
- Experience with the relevant Airbus processes ( Logistics, LEAN, Value Stream Mapping ) are an advantage.
- You have good process management and Google Workspace / Suite knowledge.
- You have a high level of IT affinity and a high level of user knowledge in MS Office, Project, SAP and Google Suite, as well as in portfolio management tools such as. UP-3P, Planview.
- You bring distinctive communicative skills in German and English to ensure the flow of information and to organize yourself in our multicultural and multifunctional teams.
- You convince with a high degree of responsibility and distinguish yourself as an organizational talent with a high level of agility and assertiveness.