WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
What is PLM at Capgemini?
- Projects with the largest accounts in the industrial sector (Automotive, Energy, Aeronautics, Space, Defense);
- A unique combination of expertise within a world leader in the service of the digitalization of industrial processes ;
- Training in all our professions provided by the School by Capgemini;
- A major industrial partner of publishers.
You will work with agile, dynamic and passionate teams , with a true spirit of sharing promoting the well-being, collaboration and identity of the Group.
With us, a technical consultant can have many activities / responsibilities very varied in order to flourish to the maximum in his universe .
Here are a few examples:
- Listen to and analyze the needs of our customers;
- Design and model the processes before their implementation;
- Develop new features for our customers;
- Write the technical documentation (specifications, study of the need…);
- Lead and supervise a production team (organization of work, load management, etc.).
- Training Bac +5 or equivalent:
- You have significant professional experience in IT ( Java ) or in the industrial sector
- You know the tools and the world of PLM (3DExperience, Windchill, Teamcenter)
- You have a spirit of synthesis and are a force for proposal
- You have a good interpersonal skills and like teamwork
- You are fluent in English (written and oral presentations)
The icing on the cake ?
- An experience on a project in Agile mode (Scrum, SAFe …)
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
- Knowledge of EXALEAD products