WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING AND R&D SERVICES
What will your missions be?
As a junior IT Support Technician within Capgemini, your role will be to support employees on a daily basis in resolving incidents. Your main missions will be as follows:
- 1st and 2nd level support for users (hardware, software, applications and tools supported by the IT group)
- On-site support contact for projects, the service center and other IT teams of the group
- Verification of office equipment, assistance and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, videoconferencing systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of the REMEDY ticket management tool (ITSM) or another tool
- PC preparation (Windows 10, including installation and configuration of MS Office).
Who are you ?
- With a Bac + 2 BTS or IUT computer training, you have very good knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange OnLine, Skype.
- In addition, rigorous and having a sense of service and organization, you capitalize on good written and oral communication skills both in French and in English. Apple Mac OS knowledge is a plus
What we offer
- Continuous learning: a training / certification path