Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
The focus of your role
We’re looking for Aerospace Model Based Systems Engineers to employ in Hamburg and Munich areas within our global business unit Smart Engineering.
In this role you will build with us the added value we’re proud to offer to our clients. You will need an ability to work to short deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
What you’ll do?
- Actively shape the digital transformation of future developments
- Software development to support on MBSE
- Customize tools
- Create automatization scripts
- Development of data exchanges
- Take responsibility step by step
- Be part of an international team
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge of programming skills like Java, UML, SysML, OCL
- Know-how in process, methods and tools environment is a plus
- Additional knowledge in digital transformation
- Experience with the Cameo Systems modeler
- Good presentation skills
- European citizenship is mandatory