Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
- Experience in performing stress justification for the non-conformities is must (Concession)
- Working experience in AIRBUS A320/A350 or Legacy fuselage programs and awareness of concession related AIRBUS Process and methods AP2006
- Should be able to understand the “Request for concession” and provide appropriate acceptable justification
- Good knowledge in understanding the concession suffixes and the severity
- Experience on concession process Task 300, 310, 320 (Stress, F&DT, M&P)
- Provide stress assessment for different types of manufacturing non-conformities for both metallic & composite
- Very good knowledge in Strength of Material applications, A/C Materials and Stress justification (classical methods).
- Knowledge on MSC Nastran, Patran, Hyperworks
- Ability to create quick excel templates using formulae & VBA scripts
- AIRBUS specific tools like ISAMI Analyst, ISAMI Express, BOCATAS
- Experience on SAP PR3/PAC post boxes
- Desirable Airbus certified for TASK 300