Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
Position : PLM Consultant (APRISO (Aerospace T1))
Duties and Responsibilities / Duties :
We are looking for a consultant for APRISO (Aerospace T1) , an important PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solution that supports the backbone of the manufacturing industry for a project with a major manufacturing client . In addition to various engineering such as design, introduction, implementation, verification, and troubleshooting, you will also be involved in actual add-on development work. There are many collaborations with overseas staff, and you can gain experience in a global business environment.
(Main business examples)
- APRISO (Aerospace T1) basic settings, system design, installation work, verification, and troubleshooting during installation
- APRISO (Aerospace T1) implementation work, configuration, integration work with existing IT environments such as ERP , CAD , CAE , and data migration work
- APRISO (Aerospace T1) Version upgrade and repair of existing functions, add-on function development work
- Contact point for technical questions regarding PLM solutions, and other technical consulting related to PLM
- Technical consultation on system expansion and maintenance, operational design, technical training instructors in some cases, etc.
- In addition, you can expand your business according to your individual skills, experience, and language ability.
(Example: business consulting, offshore management, pre-sales activities related to offshore development projects, etc.)
*In addition to [Consultant] at APRISO (Aerospace T1) , we are also recruiting [Architect] and [Project Coordinator] at the same time.
Qualifications (Mandatory) / Application conditions (required) :
- More than 3 years of system knowledge and work experience related to production management
- Experience in requirements definition and functional design
- Business knowledge and understanding in the manufacturing industry
- Documentation ability
- Language: Japanese fluency level (those who can work in a Japanese environment including reading and writing)
Qualifications (Preferred) / Application conditions (welcome) :
- Technical experience in MES/ APRISO (Aerospace T1)
- Practical or consulting experience related to design development, production, and manufacturing operations
- Knowledge of product information management (BOM)
- Development experience using .Net
- Project management experience
- PMP qualification holder
- English language skills
Work Location :
Tokyo/Osaka (A business trip to Osaka is required. Basically, remote work is possible.)