Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
- Working in an interdisciplinary team and great environment;
- Knowledge and support from experienced engineers;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Evaluation based on personal results;
- Internal trainings;
- Specialization– and further development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferable Aerospace);
- Previous work experience in Aerospace area (to be considered a plus);
- Experience in 3D/2D – Mechanical System Installation (ATA21, ATA33, ATA38) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Airbus work environment;
- Fluency in English. German language is a plus;
- Very good understanding of technical drawing;
- Very Good knowledge of 3D Software; Catia V5 (Part Design, GSD, Drafting); CREO, Siemens NX;
- Willingness for learning and development;
- Airbus training and/or certifications are a plus;
- Flexibility + willingness to travel to client’s location;
- Team spirit, autonomy, good relations skills.
- Design items from concept to development using CAD technologies on aerospace industry, based on specific documents and standards;
- Implement assigned tasks in accordance with project plans and schedules;
- Create documentation to support design decisions and to identify and solve potential issues;
- Participate in periodic design reviews to ensure designs meet requirements;
- Creation of manufacturing drawings and installation drawing;
- Identify and report any problem or blocking point;
- Checking your own work and cross-check the work of other team members of similar level.