Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
As an Embedded Engineer at Capgemini Engineering, you can contribute to our clients within high-tech industries, such as: Telecom, Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Automotive, Life Science and medical devices. We have a lot of interesting projects running and are now looking to add to our team of great engineers in Embedded SW/HW.
We’re not the average huge consultant company where you don’t know your desk neighbor. In our team we help each other and work together to make our company great. Since we have an office that is rapidly growing in the region and our global organization behind us, you will have a lot of opportunities to grow your career and flexibility in your daily work.
You will be a part of our team of Embedded engineers in Linköping and either work at a local project towards a client nearby or be a part of any of our global projects currently running.
An important aspect of being a consultant at Capgemini Engineering is the ability to shift between different industries and/or projects internally and globally. This gives us the opportunity to help you develop your skills and expertise in the best way possible. We always encourage our engineers to be transparent about what technologies they want to work with. With that in mind, we then tailor your position in our team to match your career path!
Some of the skills needed in our current projects for this competence team are:
- RTOS and real time applications
- C/C++, MATLAB, Simulink, and at least one scripting language
- You like to test and verify your stuff after innovating
- Knowledge and hands on experience in hardware is meritorious. If you for example have a more software-oriented background and want to shift towards hardware, Capgemini will give you this opportunity in our team.
- Have at least 2 years of experience within your field of expertise
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong interest for technology
At Capgemini Engineering, we are focused on our values Ambition & Care. We strive to be excellent in our daily work, but we are always putting our colleagues first.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running continuously. Apply now since we assign roles during the whole application time span.