SYSTEM ENGINEER FOR ELECTROMOBILITY SYSTEMS
Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
We are now looking for experienced System Engineer for Electromobility Systems.
E-mobility is the future for all who transport goods and people, and we are looking for someone who want to make an impact by developing the next generation BEV-platform together with our client. You will be working on system level in one of the core E-mobility areas — such as Energy Storage, Charging and E-drive. To succeed in this job you will have to coordinate and define requirements internally as well as towards supplier, drive design work and make sure the pieces properly work together.
You will work closely with function developers, system designers and HW-engineers, to name a few.
As a consultant at Capgemini Engineering, you are part of something bigger. In multidisciplinary teams you make your contribution to the most innovative products in the high-tech, automotive, telecom, defense, aerospace and healthcare industries.
All our projects, whether in-house or at our leading customers, are part of our ambition of making life more advanced, more sustainable and easier. Capgemini Engineering offers you a work environment branded by ambition and care.
You will be working with cutting edge technology, developing yourself surrounded by dedicated colleagues with high expertise.
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Engineering (Electrical, computer, SW, HW)
- System Engineering experience working preferably with HV systems (Energy Storage, Charging, E-drive etc). Other automotive systems could also work
- Req Management, breakdown and coordination
- Supplier management/coordination and review
- Either SW experience, either leading SW teams or SW function development (C++, Matlab/Simulink, Python),
- Or HW Experience, developing circuitry, Harnessing or other relevant components/ systems within the BEV.
- Experience from Power Electronics Systems, Controls systems or Electrical systems.
- Hands-on experience with Functional Safety Concepts (ISO 26262)
- Experience from Automotive or relevant Power Electronics industries
- English (Must), Swedish (meriting)
- Self-motivated with a strong delivery orientation
- High cooperation ability and communication skills.
- Structured and used to summarize and present status reports
- Ability to guide others and build efficient teams
- Ability to prioritize the teams tasks
- Experiences in agile way of working is beneficial
- Personal energy