Capgemini has worked with 9 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies pioneering innovative engineering, manufacturing, sustainment & supply chain solutions to optimize production, operations, collaboration and budgets to secure their futures.
Capgemini Engineering is looking for an Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineer for the Pomigliano office . You will be involved in projects related to the Aeronautics sector and you will take care of the following activities:
- supervision in production centers in order to detect technical problems with the related solutions;
- assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of new products in order to make a make or buy choice;
- preparation and issue of FAIR (First Article Inspection Report);
- ensure compliance with the plans for introducing new programs;
- risk assessment associated with the development of new products;
- suggesting and promoting improvement actions in line with product needs.
You will work within our Aerospace, Defense and Railways industry which has been supporting its customers with the aim of continuous product and process innovation for over 30 years. It provides solutions and skills to over 40 Customers in the fields of Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Railways, Naval.
You are our ideal candidate if you have a master’s degree in Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering and have gained from 1 to 5 years of professional experience.
- You have previous experience in industrial / manufacturing engineering activities
- Know the individual FAIR forms in accordance with the AS9102 standard;
- You know the Gantt chart;
- Know the UG software;
- You use Sap software;
- Use the office package;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language;
- You have a good propensity for mobility.
Our recruiters recommend that you apply for this offer if:
- You are able to relate to others and have a good predisposition to work in a team;
- You are inclined to learn and collaborate in a group work context;
- You have an aptitude for problem solving.
What we offer
At Capgemini Engineering, business success is driven by our experts. In an international and innovative context, we want to put them in the conditions to best support our customers in technological challenges, proposing stimulating and continuously updated professional growth paths in line with the needs of a constantly evolving market. We are committed to fostering the development of the potential of our professionals, involving them personally in corporate life to motivate them to improve their performance. Every day we try to create an increasingly inclusive environment, to allow those who work in Capgemini Engineering to achieve the right balance between private and professional life and we have chosen to build business relationships based on trust, on team working and a sense of responsibility. He joins Capgemini Engineering. You discoverValues4People, la nostra employee value proposition.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to improving our collective performance thanks to our inclusive work environment in which different talents find adequate valorisation. Diversity is an essential aspect of our corporate culture. This is clearly evident from the team of our employees, who represent 120 nationalities and are fluent in over 100 languages. By expanding our horizons through the dynamics related to experience, culture, ethnicity, corporate behavior rules, personality and communication, diversity embraces the best of all worlds in its theory of unity.
Furthermore, we pay attention and sensitivity to the candidates belonging to the protected categories, pursuant to articles 1 and 18 of law 68 of ’99. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions contained in EU regulation 2016/679.