Creating beautiful flying machines to see the world from above in detail, persistently and reliably.
At Carbonix we create innovative effective solutions to capture valuable data from the air. We approach every engineering problem with discipline and precision towards a solution for future drone applications. With an Award-Winning Legacy in the America’s Cup and with the Australian Olympic sailing team, Carbonix has a unique understanding and insight into composite aerostructures, sophisticated control systems and critical delivery requirements. We find solutions to complex problems through elegant design.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of basic electronics and embedded hardware
- Be a quick learner, as well as a self-starter to work in an agile start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- BS/MS/BE/B Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or currently studying
What will make your candidature stronger?
- Familiarity with drones / RPAS
- Electrical engineering skills
- Understanding of schematics and PCBA analysis
- Experience with CAN – UART Protocol
- Familiar with:
- Test equipment and instrumentation
- STM32 Microcontroller
- PCB design in Altium
- Basic soldering
What will you work on?
- Testing of embedded hardware having STM32 Microcontroller and CAN interface.
- Unit level as well as integrated testing
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- Maintaining documentation.
- Troubleshooting hardware.
- Designing test set ups
- Preliminary rework/soldering of some essential components