Cebu Pacific has been known and recognized globally and received 2012 Low-Cost Carrier of the Year and LCC CEO of the Year awards. That means being proud to wear those iconic orange and yellow uniforms anywhere in the world.
Cebu Pacific is always up for new challenges and our Finance team plays a vital role in the business’ success. They are the experts that drive the various groups within the airline from Sales, Operations, IT, Procurement, Facilities and Legal to a disciplined approach enabling organizational stability and advancement in the marketplace.
Apply today and be JUAN of the game changers of the Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific as a Specialist for Corporate Governance and Business Process Management team
- Handles process flow mapping, business writing, and policy writing
- Involves in process improvements and project management
- Involves in cross-functional collaboration within the organization
- Helps to evaluate, document, measure, monitor, and control both automated and non-automated business processes
- Identifies operational risks and proposes resolutions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance or Industrial Engineering
- Has experience in business process management and project management
- Experience in policy writing is preferred
- Can start immediately
If this sounds like your area of expertise, apply now and together, let’s make moments happen.