Cebu Pacific has been known and recognized globally and received 2012 Low-Cost Carrier of the Year and LCC CEO of the Year awards. That means being proud to wear those iconic orange and yellow uniforms anywhere in the world.
Cebu Pacific is a leader in innovation and creativity in the country’s aviation industry, and it doesn’t stop here despite the many challenges in the most unprecedented of times. This is also one of the many reasons why pursuing a career in Digital Experience with Cebu Pacific sets you apart in the marketplace. As the airline continues to journey through this path of recovery and rebuild, we are in search for the right JUAN who share our values of breaking boundaries, never fearing failure or mistakes but rather always in the pursuit of new ideas and better solutions that will bring #moresmilesahead to our customers.
If the thought of a challenging, fun and highly dynamic fast-paced environment excites you, this could be the next career move for you. Apply today as a Product Owner under the Digital Experience team of the Marketing and Customer Experience department.
- Defines the functionality, gathers business rules/ requirements in coordination with other teams, e.g. Ancillary, Marketing, Revenue Management, Pricing, Treasury and IT.
- Understands customer needs through surveys, complaints, market research, user research and analytics to improve the digital customer experience.
- Drives improvements in user experience by working with the UX/UI Team to push digital transformation and adoption.
- Works with Solutions and Technical Architects, Lead Developers, Scrum Masters and Project Managers to design and deliver new features and enhancements that improve customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Creates user stories (and acceptance criteria) and ensures that business requirements, functionality and basic usability principles are incorporated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Information Technology is preferred but not required
- Has experience in a similar field for at least 2 – 3 years
- Has high passion and interest for mobile, internet and other emerging technologies
- Output-oriented and can work well with a team
- Has a good understanding of operations, the business and customers
- Can communicate effectively
Note: This is for an Individual Contributor role. This position will be under a hybrid workplace flexibility arrangement which allows remote work but may also report onsite as needed. Our Head Office is located in Pasay City, Metro Manila.