Cebu Pacific has been known and recognized globally and received 2012 Low-Cost Carrier of the Year and LCC CEO of the Year awards. That means being proud to wear those iconic orange and yellow uniforms anywhere in the world.
Cebu Pacific’s growth has been steadfast for over two decades and it doesn’t stop here despite the many challenges faced in the most unprecedented of times. As the airline continues to journey through this path of recovery and rebuild, we are in search for the right JUAN who share our values of breaking boundaries, never fearing failure or mistakes but rather always in the pursuit of new ideas and better solutions.
If the thought of a challenging, fun and highly dynamic fast-paced environment excites you, this could be the next career move for you. Apply today for the position of Project Lead under our Programs Management Office department.
As a Project Lead, you will be tasked to handle:
- Lead project teams, designs, and manages all activities throughout the entire project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution/ controlling, closure)
- Develops project scope and determines applicable project management tools to deliver the project.
- Works with project stakeholders to define and/ or clarify objectives, requirements, success criteria and deliverables to monitor/track progress.
- Facilitates project activities and provides progress reports to project stakeholders.
- Manages project risks, issues, dependencies and constraints associated with the project.
- Escalates issues and provides alternate solutions.
- Anticipates and manages the impact of departmental (BAU) projects vis-à-vis strategic projects and makes sure these are elevated as part of Risk Management.
- States and determines prioritization of the projects and identifies the resources to be allocated for the project.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and done in accordance with the set quality parameters.
- Establish, communicate and continually manage project expectations with team members and project stakeholders.
- Integrate activities, identifies and manages interdependencies (internally and externally) to ensure coordinated and timely completion of project deliverables.
- Manage project methodologies incorporating standards, processes, documentation and reporting which fits the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely delivery of the project.
- Provide guidance to project stakeholders as necessary, promotes project management processes and disciplines across the organization.
- Sources/ liaises with possible vendors arising from the project requirements. Manages relationships with a range of internal and external suppliers, defines and documents requirements through the preparation of Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Information (RFI) and acceptable service level agreements/ performance metrics.
- Develops vendor selection evaluation criteria, prepares benchmarking studies, operational viability, organizational fit and cost and scenario analysis based on proposals received and negotiation with third party to ensure cost efficiency and suitability.
- Partners with appropriate stakeholders and executes appropriate negotiation strategies with third parties while leveraging on the strength of the company. Assists in contract review and ensures that all aspects of defined requirements have been duly addressed and the company’s interests are duly protected.
- Liaises with and/or direct third party to ensure the delivery of the outsourced product/service within the agreed scope, quality, time and cost.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in handling projects
- Experience in an agile environment is an advantage
- Has knowledge of various project management methodologies is an advantage
- Keen to details and output-oriented
- Has excellent command of the English language, verbal and written
Note: This is an Individual Contributor role. This position will be under a hybrid workplace arrangement which allows remote work but must also be open to reporting onsite as needed. Our Head Office is located in Pasay City, Metro Manila.