Celestia Technologies Group (CTG) is an international technology group developing Ground Segment Solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Telecommunications and Scientific markets. We are specialized in Product Development (Antennas, Anechoic Chambers, RF, Modems) and Ground Segment Design for Satcom, Earth Observation, Navigation and Scientific domains.
With increasing size and anticipated growth, we are looking for a Ground Segment Engineer focus on Ground Stations to be integrated in our team located in Noordwijk (NL)
We are looking for a cross-trained Senior System Engineer with Management skills able to face new challenges and grasp new concepts quickly.
The applicant should have experience in Satellite Ground Segment Projects and Ground Station Engineering. Proven capacity for being the interface with customers and subcontractors/suppliers.
He/she will be involved in Ground Segment System Engineering activities with special focus on Navigation satellites (high level architecture and interfaces definition, state-of-the art and trade-offs and analysis,…).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing systems engineering expertise for the definition, development and qualification of satellite ground stations.
- Management and execution of project activities in accordance with their declared objectives, schedule and cost
- Maintain System Level View and understanding.
- Preparation of documentation (specifications, architecture document, detailed design document, design justification file, interface control documents, state-of-the-art and trade-off analysis)
- Involvement in technical reviews with suppliers and customer along the project life cycle.
- Being responsible for the delivery of the technical outputs of the assign projects
- Theoretical and practical experience in Satellite Communications, Satellite Navigation and/or Ground Stations Engineering
- Knowledge of System Engineering methodologies with application to the Satellite/Aerospatiale environment.
- Experience in the relationship with customers and subcontractors
- Experience in the preparation of documentation, system interfaces definition and system verification & validation activities
- Knowledge and experience in software tools related with System Engineering and Requirement Management.
- Knowledge about communication protocols and security.
- Knowledge of the Galileo Project will be an asset.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to face new challenges
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Between 3-5 years of experience
- Able to work independently and in a trusted and precise manner with attention to details
- Experience in ESA projects and working in multidisciplinary work teams.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages would be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates in possession of /eligible for an EU or national security clearance at the level of SECRET or above.