Work From Home | Map Search Evaluator
Do you want to help Maps applications become more helpful for everyone? Join our team of Search Engine Evaluators today!
We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications (e.g. “coffees near me”)
Thanks to this project, we will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions, and more!
• You are a native or fluent speaker of Danish.
• You are fluent in English, as all Guidelines and certifications will be in English
• You are currently based in Denmark and have been living here for at least 5 years. Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
• You are available for at least 20 hours per week – The schedule is totally flexible: you decide when and where to work!
• You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.
As an evaluator, you will work in a very international environment with members from around the globe! You will have a steady and long-term income while working from the comfort of your home!
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Simply go to our website, and do the following steps:
- Create your OneForma Profile through this link: https://my.oneforma.com/Account/login
- Go to Jobs Tab
- Click on Judging and Grading
- Click the View More button on“Milky Way – Maps Evaluation”
- Another tab should open and will give you more information about the project. Once you’ve scrolled to the bottom of the page, you will see the Apply Now button.
OneForma is part of Centific, formerly Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.