We are a leading developer and provider of patch-based manufacturing technologies for fiber composites.
- Development, planning and project planning of the FPP production systems from kick-off to acceptance
- Coordination and technical management of the technical team (2-4 employees)
- Coordination of service providers and suppliers for the successful implementation of the projects
- Selection and design of the electrical automation components (sensors, drives, etc.)
- Ensuring consistent production data management
- Support of the international sales team in the preparation of offers
- Implementation of regular reporting
- Successfully completed degree in automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Sound professional experience in the field of automation technology (PLC controls, e-planning field bus systems)
- Experience in technical project management
- Experience in automation technology in aviation is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- A highly motivated and qualified team of software and machine developers
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes, individual responsibility
- Individual budgets for professional training in your area of responsibility
- State-of-the-art IT and high-tech lab
- Quality-oriented work culture
- Regular team events – fun & action guaranteed!
- Goodies like meal allowance, drinks and snacks
Since their foundation in 2015, Cevotec evolved to the leading developer and provider of patch-based manufacturing technologies for fiber composites. With the production system SAMBA and the CAD-CAM software ARTIST STUDIO, we offer one of most advanced manufacturing systems worldwide, and we will further extend our portfolio of process and software technologies in the future.
We follow a big vision: We want to revolutionize the composites industry and establish Fiber Patch Placement as a new global standard. Join us setting milestones in future lightweight strategies – milestones in composites