We are a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey.
If you are…
- Passionate about scientific studies and modeling in particular in the nuclear field and specialize in CFD
- Recognised for excellent writing, interpersonal and synthesis skills
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real career development opportunities (expertise and management)
If you have…
- Fluid Mechanics skills
- Skills on the STARCCM + or NEPTUNE-CFD calculation code , while having the ability to appropriate the eco-system of a client and bring real added value to projects
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages Fortran, C ++, Python, would be a plus
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit ( AESI).
AESI has contributed for more than 30 years to program developments in the fields of:
- aircraft; and
- the industrial field
You will also have experience in:
- Numerical Simulation
- Scientific and technical information systems
- The world of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and CMMS (Computer Aided Maintenance Management)
- Embedded software ((FADEC, Flight Warning, MFD,…)
Join a passionate team within which you will notably be responsible for:
- Development of representative data sets of reactors of different types
- Carrying out studies
- Analysis of results
- Writing study reports.