Knowing is better than wondering.
Do you already spend a lot of time researching and reading bits of information about the aviation industry? Do you think of yourself as an aviation enthusiast? If so, you might just turn your passion into a full-time job!
We are ch-aviation. A company that specializes in data research. Once we collect and verify the data, we present it in our online database (for example: if someone wants to know details about a certain aircraft owned by a specific airline, we can provide them with the information you have researched). If you have advanced fleet knowledge, would call yourself a persistent and well-organized person, we are here to offer you a full-time position in a growing international aviation company!
Your prime focus will be working on existing fleet data sets, adding new types of aircraft into our database, and researching aircraft history information.
You would be a part of our Fleets Data team, located in Zagreb.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Your English is excellent, and you don’t have any issues with communicating in English, be it in a call, in person, or over email. This is because our working language is English, and we operate globally.
- You are resourceful, persistent, and enjoy research work (“it can’t be done/found” is not an excuse for you).
- You have advanced fleet knowledge (you love aviation and like learning/researching about the industry).
- You are patient and detailed-oriented, so you will easily share our passion for verifying data.
- You would enjoy working in a focused environment where you can organize your own time to meet deadlines.
- You are able to both work independently and collaborate with other team members (since most of the work you will be doing independently, but as no man is an island, of course, there would also be teamwork involved).
- You are an advanced Excel user (accurate insertions to current databases, efficiently working and managing large data sets).
- Your Googling skills are enviable.
- Most of all, you would like to be a part of the aviation industry while based in Zagreb (it can already be a passion of yours or it can be a newfound motivation to join- and you’ll tell us all about it on your cover letter).
It would be an added plus if you have any aviation industry knowledge, if you are familiar with MySQL databases, or if you know one of the following languages: Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin, or Cantonese. However, these skills are not a must.
If you work for us, your daily activities would include:
- Independently researching data related to airline fleets, aircraft history.
- Maintaining existing data in a set of fully standardized data tables.
- Collect, organize and evaluate data from a variety of reference sources.
- Contact executives at airlines and aircraft operators via e-mail or telephone to gather required data.
- Research and compile data for customer-specific one-time and ongoing data services projects.
- Work with other data team members and senior management to ensure data is gathered in a standardized fashion and regularly kept up to date.
And what’s in it for you?
- A real opportunity to grow and kickstart your professional career.
- Opportunity to join a growing company, as well as develop your skills and knowledge with the support of our internal training courses (this starts with your onboarding process).
- Flexible working hours and vacation days increase with your age/years of service.
- After the probation period, the possibility to work from home two days a week.
- Being a part of an international company that operates globally.
- Contribution to the 3rd pillar after 4 years of working with us.
- Fruits and coffee.
If it sounds interesting, make sure you:
- Upload your CV in English.
- Submit your cover letter (motivational letter) in English – we really read your cover letters so make sure you take some time to explain your motivation to us.
Please note that only applications in the English language will be evaluated, as an international team is running the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.