Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands. We are proud to connect Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean. Working together with our partner airlines, we offer convenient connections to many more destinations in North America and the Middle East.
Air Malta is looking for a dynamic and an experienced leader to join its team in the role of Chief Executive Officer.
- Whilst working closely with the Board of Directors, the CEO will manage:
- the growth and performance of Air Malta,
- develop and implement a global strategy, and
- assume the responsibility for all strategic and commercial aspects of the company.
The CEO is responsible for the viability, growth, and sustainability of the organisation whilst promoting and supporting a stable, harmonious, and productive working environment for all.
To thrive as a CEO of such a renowned national airline, he/she is expected to be a judicious manager and an inspiring leader.
- Management experience is a foremost asset
- Proven track record of effective team management and a results-driven leadership
- The selected candidate is expected to have business acumen with the ability to be agile and adapt to challenges and new developments in the aviation industry.
The ultimate aim is to strengthen the airline and to explore new revenue streams, adopt new emerging technologies that shall enhance operations together with customer experience and guide it towards long-term success.
Applications, including a covering letter, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org