Clearbox Systems is a privately owned Australian company specialising in the development of new technology and implementation techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
About the Business
Clearbox Systems is a privately owned Australian company specialising in the development of new technology and techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
We work in partnership with Industry and Government to provide cost-effective technology solutions and in-service support capabilities to support our clients.
Clearbox Systems is making significant internal investment in our Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare (ISREW) solutions as well as securing external funding and customer contracts to drive the program forward. We are seeking an experienced program leader to take charge of our ISREW program, leading a rapidly growing team to create something world leading and customer centric.
We apply our technology to sense and shape the electromagnetic spectrum in order to deliver a 5th generation ISREW effect.
You will report to the Executive Director and have a broad remit to shape the technology and delivery of our ISREW business. Strong ISREW operational experience and some technical skills are required, and you will also undertake significant customer and stakeholder interaction, so strong communications skills are a must.
- Drive the technology development of our products and solutions, including coordinating resources within the ISREW Team.
- Drive project delivery of our products and solutions, including coordinating resources with our R&D, Engineering and Project teams.
- Contribute to the sales of our products and solutions by dealing with existing and potential customers in support of the Business Development team.
- Drive the formation of partnerships with industry, academia and government to further Australian (and international) ISREW development.
- Speak at conference and provide thought leadership in Australia and globally for ISREW solutions.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship and candidates must be eligible to be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 2 Australian Government Security Clearance. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
- 10+ years demonstrated ISREW experience with a focus on operations.
- 10+ years’ experience in Defence or Defence Industry.
- Qualifications in a technical or engineering discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high pressure situations.
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Past success in developing and shaping ISREW solutions.
- Experience in contributing to bids and proposals.
- Existing global ISREW professional network.
- Experience and expertise in RF, Electronics and Software Development.
What we offer
The work is meaningful, the culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your
career goals through mentoring, training, and development. Clearbox Systems embraces diversity and
equal opportunity and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills.
You will enjoy:
- A rapidly growing business with the opportunity to shape a whole business line.
- The opportunity to great team where you are empowered to lead.
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- Attractive package with modern employment conditions
CBX Job Code CBX-ISREW-004
Reports To Executive Director