Clearbox Systems is a privately owned Australian company specialising in the development of new technology and implementation techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
About the Business
Here at Clearbox Systems, we work in partnership with Industry and Government to provide cost effective
solutions and in-service support capabilities to support our clients.
Our Business Lines include Satellite Communications, Space Domain Awareness, Secure Communications, ISREW and Broadcast, Media and Telco.
Clearbox Systems continues to win a diverse range of projects for Military, Government and Commercial customers in Australia and Internationally.
To assist in delivery, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our
Project Management Office (PMO). You will report to and work closely with the Project Director and
provide the PMO with experience in planning, organising, controlling and support projects from ideation through to completion. You will have a key focus on delivery, project controls, and continuous improvement.
This is a mid-level role within the company and will require interaction with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
The work is meaningful, the culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through mentoring, training, and development. Clearbox Systems embraces diversity and equal opportunity and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- To provide effective support to technology-based projects accountable under broad direction from the PMO.
- Collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope is delivered within the agreed time, budget, and quality parameters as defined by the organisation.
- Develop and maintain project schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Coordinate activities across numerous projects including reporting (internal and external), meetings and tracking progress of deliverables.
Security Clearance Negative Vetting 1 or above
Mobility May be required to travel interstate
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship and the candidate must be eligible to be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government Security Clearance. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
- 5-10 years demonstrated experience in project administration, support, and coordination activities, including experience in Defence or Defence Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in complex procurement processes (i.e. ASDEFCON Contracting suite), Request for Tenders processes, and contract management. Including experience in deliverables-based contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and support various project elements simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, including being proficient in the use of and
development/on-going maintenance of project schedules for complex projects.
- Assist with budget preparation and project forecasting activities.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning activities and milestones.
- Proven experience in developing presentations and formatting documents.
- Formal qualifications in project management or business administration.
- Experience and understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling of Defence Acquisition (or other complex) projects.