Better solutions for the Operations of Communications Networks
About the Business
Clearbox Systems is a privately owned Australian company specialising in the development of new technology and implementation techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum. Here at Clearbox Systems, we work in partnership with Industry and Government to provide cost-effective solutions and in-service support capabilities to support our clients.
We are seeking an experienced full stack Senior Software Engineer / Developer to join our growing Engineering Department. The department is responsible for whole of lifecycle delivery of products and services to our customers.
The role is available to candidates in Sydney, Canberra or Adelaide and is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start.
The work is meaningful, the culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through mentoring, training, and development. Clearbox Systems embraces diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, come work for a rapidly growing technology company solving complex problems for communications networks and electromagnetic spectrum.
About the Position
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will be joining a high performing software engineering team who love what they do, work closely together and are passionate about using the latest technologies. Working as part of an agile team, each person is responsible for conducting software development on a range of Clearbox Systems’ web-based software products. This is your chance to make your own mark and develop your career in a successful and exciting technology company!
Skills and Experience
- The candidate must be eligible to be sponsored for a Baseline Australian Government Security Clearance. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation, verification, and documentation of large or complex software components.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of agreed software design standards, patterns, and agile methodologies and practices.
- Experience working in a Scrum Agile team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience developing web applications.
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience with mentoring of junior software engineering staff.
- An Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Demonstrated experience with assuming technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying and managing technical risks within area of responsibility.
- Experience successfully implementing user interfaces based on mock designs.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Expertise with Python.
- Experience with AngularJS and/or React
What we offer
- A growing business where opportunities are great.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- Attractive package.