Passion Of the industry
- Reporting to the Purchasing Director of the group’s multi-technical branch, you will take charge of the management of one or more transversal purchasing families (of general type) for the entire group.
- As part of your mission, you will be required to propose family policies taking into account branch variations; to steer the implementation of this policy; to carry out or lead the sourcing, negotiations and contractualizations; monitor contracts, assist branch resources in their complementary actions. You will keep the various dashboards up to date in order to ensure the monitoring and centralization of information.
- You will be the interface, at branch level, with the family (s) group purchasing organization.
- Finally, 20% of the time, on behalf of the branch, you will take charge of purchasing families as well as spot purchasing missions.
- Purchasing training (Bac + 5), you have experience (minimum 3 years) as a family buyer of indirect purchasing outside of production.
- You have a sense of organization, are voluntary, rigorous, autonomous and responsive with a great ability to work in a team.
- Well-versed in negotiation techniques, you have interpersonal skills and are receptive to the expectations of your internal clients.
- Job Type: CDI
- Level of studies: Bac + 5
- Job Level: Executive