Passion Of the industry
Accompanied by the Payroll Activity Manager , you will be in charge of all the tasks related to the payroll and post-payroll processing of employees in the scope that will be granted to you.
You will also be the privileged interlocutor of the administrative personnel manager for all requests for information or questions relating to payroll.
More specifically, your missions will be:
- Establish a lasting and quality relationship with the personnel administration manager (s) of your portfolio: weekly updates, follow-up and resolution of requests, follow-up meeting
- Produce payroll and postpay for a payroll portfolio of one or more establishments in accordance with the CSP procedure
- Management from A to Z of the payroll process: production, control and issuance of pay slips, hour meters, illness certificate, etc.
- Preparation of social charges: DSN, Leave Fund, bad weather, etc.
- Management of relations with pension and provident funds
- Monitoring of participation and profit-sharing
- Contribute to the performance of your team’s management scope: reporting, improvement proposals, follow-up of action plans, etc.
- With a Bac + 2 / + 3 in the field of payroll management, you have at least 5 years of (successful) experience in this same position.
- Methodical, rigorous, organized are your assets as well as a sense of priorities.
- You also have a strong sense of interpersonal skills and service.
- Regulatory control of payroll has no secrets for you, just like the IT tool, HRIS / Payroll and customer relations tools.
- Knowledge of construction collective agreements is a significant asset, as is the management of ADP software.
- You want to invest in a large group capable of offering you real career opportunities.
- Job Type: CDI
- Level of studies: Bac + 4
- Job Level: Executive