Part of the Eiffage Group (70 000p, 16b€), which is a key player on Ground Segment for Aeronautics & Space in Europe, Clemessy Netherlands BV is a Services Center that has been recently created to provide Maintenance & Engineering Support to our main customers : Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering (RAMS & ILS) and AIT/Operations Support. Located in Noordwijk (NL), we offer a rewarding work environment with high skilled opportunities on all the main European programs, while maintaining an employee-focused atmosphere.
For our customer, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are currently looking for an Electrical and Electronics Engineer to work at ESTEC, the ESA Technical Center in Noordwijk (NL).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the TEC-EDC section, the main tasks are to provide ESA with technical support in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) through:
- General knowledge in microwave, photonic
- Expertise in Si components
- Procurement, Quality, and Acceptance activities
- Standardization activities (ESCC, ECSS);
- Initiating and monitoring laboratory activities (preparation of test plans, reviews of test reports);
- Contributing to the dissemination of the results and to the transfer of knowledge across the Agency
SPECIFIC COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High degree organizational and communication abilities.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Applicants should have an education and a background in EEE :
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics or equivalent
- General experience in EEE engineering for space application
- Expertise in Silicon would be important additional asset
- The working language is English, and French would be appreciated.
- Clemessy Netherlands BV, with on-site full-time position in ESTEC premises (Noordwijk, NL).
- Travels in Europe can be requested.
ESTIMATED START DATE