Your mission at CNES:
An essential component of the user environment and a veritable gateway to the “Digital Workplace”, the CNES “GALAXi” collaborative web portal is fully in line with the committed Digital Transformation process. In this context, CNES is looking for his/her future functional Administrator of its Company Portal.
Your main objective will be to support users, monitor the Maintenance in Operational Conditions and evolutions of the Company Portal, and contribute to the reflection on the specifications/characteristics of the Portal of tomorrow.
Integrated into an agile and multidisciplinary team, interfacing with IS architects, ISS and operations teams, you work in particular on the following activities:
- Develop the rules for using collaboration solutions, in accordance with CNES policies
- Provide technical and/or functional assistance to all user profiles (user, site manager, etc.) in order to increase their mastery of the solutions constituting the Company Portal
- Detect the difficulties encountered by users and contribute to their resolution: identify areas for improvement of the collaborative platform
- Promote and enhance the collaborative solutions implemented
- Follow the resolution of incidents/problems
- Identify, qualify and specify evolution/modification requests
- Interfacing with industrial partners in charge of developments and ensuring their implementation
With the Portal team, you also contribute:
- In discussions with the group of “Community Managers”
- Understanding user needs and their “business” challenges
- Technological watch, monitoring innovations in the field of collaborative tools
- The technical and functional specifications of the future Company Portal, in particular by experimenting with various technical solutions (eg “PoC”)
Our portal is based on an “On-Premise” solution, based in particular on Microsoft Sharepoint, SQL Server.
We also use DOCAVE (backup and reporting), ZONEPOINT (data encryption), NINTEX (process management and workflow automation) products and we have implemented GI-BOT (“chatbot” solution).
Profile of candidate sought:
- Graduated from a computer engineering school,
- You have a first experience (internship, apprenticeship, etc.) in a similar context acquired with a large account (industrial or tertiary) which has enabled you to master collaborative solutions and tools (Office 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Slack…) and Microsoft Windows system environments (Windows server, SQL server…).
- Resolutely oriented User Experience “UX”, your interpersonal skills and your pedagogy will allow you to support our users.
- Attracted by the multiplicity of activities, you know how to intervene in very varied fields.
EXPERIENCE: Less than 2 years
LEVEL OF STUDIES: Master, DESS, DEA, Bac + 5