The Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) is the government agency responsible for shaping and implementing France’s space policy in Europe.
Your mission at CNES:
CNES is looking for a Configuration Management Process specialist for its Software Factory.
In collaboration with the Architecture Infra team, your activity will revolve around the definition and implementation of configuration management processes proposed by the CNES Software Factory and around industrialization and support for “ground segment” projects for Configuration Management.
- Collection and analysis of needs in collaboration with projects.
- Definition of services and means to be implemented in the Software Factory.
- Write the processes and procedures for use for Configuration Management
- Guarantee the consistency of the Configuration Management brick with the entire ecosystem of the Software Factory.
- Develop and implement the methodology of the Software Factory within the projects.
- Solve the problems faced by projects.
- Provide methodological support to project teams.
- Monitoring of providers present in the team.
Profile of candidate sought:
EXPERIENCE: From 5 to 10 years
STUDY LEVEL: Master, DESS, DEA, Bac + 5
Bac +5 in computer science with a minimum experience of 6 years in the field of software development and software project management.
Knowledge or skills required:
- Continuous integration platform
- Software development methods.
- Essential Technologies/Tools: GIT, Jenkins, Sonarqube, JIRA.
Knowledge of quality assurance/product or software methodologies, code analysis tools and testing and code coverage tools would be a plus.