DIGITALIZATION PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Within the Operations sub-directorate, the IT department (Telecommunications and information) is responsible for ensuring the technical management, operating and maintaining in operational conditions the means of Telecommunications, Video Optics and IT. of Company. He must also provide assistance to users and propose and monitor the renewal and development of equipment and systems.
The Service is also responsible for piloting the Digitalization program of the CSG (Guiana Space Center), the objective of which is to enable the Kourou space base (CSG) to improve its competitiveness thanks to the generalization of digital tools and means of last generation. This major program was decided on and funded at the ESA Ministerial Conference in November 2022.
The purpose of the position is to ensure:
- The implementation of new business solutions or productivity improvement as part of the Space Base Digitalization program
- Developments in the space base information system.
Your main mission will be to ensure the role of business manager on a portfolio of applications and infrastructures to be implemented or sustained within the framework of Digitalization.
The components therefore you will charge will be varied. The list below shows the first projects that will be launched as soon as possible. It is not exhaustive, and may be updated:
- CNES/CSG Mobile Application Portal
- Forms and digital signature workflows
- Implementation and support of collaborative solutions
- Implementation and support of the Connected Operator project
- Implementation of BIM/GIS solutions based on
- Automation of administration systems
With a Grande École generalist engineering degree or university equivalent, you have solid skills related to the integration and implementation of solutions within a complex information system with high security, as well as application development . You have knowledge of functional analysis and risk analysis. Knowledge of the following technologies is desirable, at least partially:
- Knowledge of collaborative tools such as Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Cloud and Hybrid hosting issues.
- Modeling languages,
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Risk analysis: EBIOS.
- Knowledge of augmented reality software solutions.
You have a few years of professional experience in an equivalent context and a good command of English (TOEIC)
You have the following skills: sense of responsibility, autonomy, ability to write, rigour, method, spirit of synthesis, critical thinking, taste for improving and developing systems, taste for teamwork, negotiation skills, reporting, you are the ideal candidate for this position.