The Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) is the government agency responsible for shaping and implementing France’s space policy in Europe.
CNES, a great place to start your career!
Reporting hierarchically to the Sub-Directorate in charge of Protection, Safeguarding and the Environment, the Security – Protection Service of CNES/CSG is responsible for the Security and Protection of people and property of the CSG.
The defense security specialist has the following missions:
- To ensure the regulatory watch of the Defense Office in matters of Security Protection,
- Write and update the procedures of the Security Protection service,
- Prepare and follow up on the feedback from the regulatory audits of the various control bodies (HFDS – SGDSN – DCS, etc.),
- Taking turns to assume the functions of Protection Safety Officer for operational campaigns and classified campaigns,
- Provide on-call SP level 2,
- Ensure the missions of the office of protection of secrecy in the absence of the holder,
- To check the shots in the CSG enclosure.
Profile of candidate sought:
STUDY LEVEL: Master, DESS, DEA, Bac + 5
- BAC + 4 in the field of security or acquired by professional experience in the same type of function
- 5 years minimum of experience in the fields of Security protection.
- English read, spoken and written
Skills required to hold the position
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis,
- Sense of responsibility,
- Method and organization,
- Ability to report,
- Sense of human relations,
- Team spirit,
- Very great discretion,
- Initiative and responsiveness,
- Accompany an external audit
- Perform an active watch on a subject of expertise or a field of activity
- Develop and write summaries in his field
- Be reactive to the unexpected in emergency or high-stakes situations
- Work in collaborative mode
- Use the practices of REX
Please attach a motivation letter + CV + diplomas