Quality Engineer, Ground Means Testing and Qualification – (M/F)
Within CNES, the Space Transport Department contributes to the development and operation of existing launchers (Ariane and Vega) and invents the Space Transport systems of the future. Its Launch Systems Operational Safety & Quality Department is involved in several areas in the upstream study, development, operation or modernization phases of the Space Base in French Guiana.
To strengthen our team, we are recruiting a Quality Engineer for testing and qualification of ground resources. The position is based at the Center Spatial Guyanais (Kourou) and is Mid-Senior level.
You will be in charge of managing Quality Assurance plans: animation of milestones and reviews, coordination of work carried out by service providers, participation in Feedback.
You are the interlocutor of the quality correspondents of the industry in Guyana: ESA, CNES/CSG, ArianeGroup, Arianespace, AVIO, Europropulsion.
As part of your engineering and field missions, you:
• Bring your technical expertise to the staff of the service to prepare and manage the activities.
• Bring your critical analysis of the Technical and Operational Qualification test plans.
• Make your active contribution to the Quality network between Guyana and mainland France.
These activities are to be carried out mainly in Guyana with possible missions in mainland France.
- Master’s Degree, MA/MS/MSc
- Holder of a Bac+5 (Engineering School / University), you have at least 8 years of professional experience in the field of Quality and/or Testing.
- Rigorous and pragmatic, you show critical analysis and a spirit of synthesis. In the multi-partner and multicultural context of European launch systems programs, your taste for teamwork, your spirit of initiative, your determination, your excellent interpersonal and editorial skills will contribute to your success in this position.
Do you recognize yourself? So join our team!