Ratier Figeac, Avenue Ratier Bp N ° 2, 46101 Figeac Cedex, France
Located in Figeac, France, Ratier-Figeac designs and manufactures, in partnership with Collins Aerospace, complete propeller systems for civil turboprop engines in particular for ATR, Bombardier, EADS CASA and XAC, and for military applications with composite propellers 8 most advanced blades, used on US Navy E2 and Airbus Defense & Space A400M.
Beyond the propellers, Ratier-Figeac is a world leader in cockpit equipment (sidesticks, rudders, throttle) and cabin (door dampers, propeller and rotor brakes). Ratier-Figeac also has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of horizontal plane actuator systems and maintains a high level of expertise in machining critical parts for helicopters.
- As part of the strengthening of the IT infrastructure support team, you integrate the Infrastructure and engineering applications pole, Intranet of the IT department.
- Your mission will be to ensure that all computer workstations, peripherals and associated components are configured and used efficiently to support the applications of our information system, while ensuring the overall performance of the computer systems, security, and the level of service quality.
- You are the privileged interlocutor of users, for all problems related to workstations and to the local network, by liaising with the internal resources of the IT department for problems related to applications and our external partners for hardware troubleshooting.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
- Install and renew computer workstations;
- Support and troubleshoot workstations and related peripherals;
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex problems with hardware and software components of the (operating) system and network;
- Create and maintain detailed documentation and procedures governing computer workstations and network devices in all aspects of its use; Ensure users work in accordance with documented procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure the proper functioning of systems and software protecting computer workstations and their components against intrusions and viruses;
- Keep up to date with the latest computer systems, operating systems, innovations and industry best practices;
- Ensure regular reports to the management of Digital Technologies (DT) regarding the performance and service levels of network systems, in order to inform the management responsible for DT of major deviations and / or corrective actions;
- Participate in projects with other IT departments and / or external suppliers;
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- Bac +2 training in the field of IT infrastructure and / or you have a first experience of at least 3 years in an equivalent position.
- Significant experience or training in the following areas is required:
- Microsoft operating system
- Local business network
- A mastery of office applications, mobile applications and VPN would be a plus.
- You are proactive, proactive and like working in a team and in contact with users
- Good knowledge of English (level B1).
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.