Goodrich Actuation Systems, 43 Rue Des Pres, 27950 Saint Marcel, France
The UP manager is actively involved in the industrial performance of the company. He / She is in charge of developing the operational strategy in his / her sector and of building a short and medium-term vision with his / her team.
This position includes human management of the production unit, coordination with support functions, management of improvements as well as monitoring of costs, quality and deadlines in the sector.
– Participate in the development and follow the production plan in compliance with SQCDP
– Follow the management of the activity according to the production plan
– Promote and participate in projects to improve the productivity and efficiency of the module
– Guarantee the compliance with quality, safety and regulatory requirements.
– Promote initiatives related to corporate culture
– Ensure optimum availability of resources (effective monitoring, installations, standard tools, documentation, etc.)
– Guarantee compliance with the verification schedule for periodic control resources.
– Production support if necessary (peak load, expertise …)
– Ensure the replacement of the manager in the event of absence
– Set up and use on a daily basis the visual management and the escalation process according to the group’s standard tools
– Lead the risk analyzes related to the production unit
– Define and monitor the annual objectives of his team in connection with the site’s objectives
– Communicate performance and action plan with internal and external customers
– Manage processes performance (productivity, efficiency, IHL, OTD, etc.) and provide summary reporting
– Improve the key indicators of the sector by using the tools of cause research
– Manage the budget of its Production Unit with the support of the production manager
– Develop the transformation plan of the production unit at 1 year in coherence with the site vision
– Carry out annual team interviews
– Develop and monitor the development plan (skills matrix, training plan, single skills, etc.).
– Be responsible for the application of procedures and carry out internal audits / inspections (HSE, Quality, export control, continuous improvement) and ensure the follow-up of actions.
– Participate in external audits
– Manage the human resources of the activity with the support of the load / capacity process (SIOP)
- Experienced technician
- Can work in a complex environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) & Outlook,
- Ability to take initiatives in change management, and be an actor / driver in transformation activities
- Knowledge of continuous improvement (LEAN tools), force of proposal
- Technical knowledge in mechanics, hydraulics, electricity …
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulatory requirements
- Autonomous and collaborative,
- Prudent communication
- Teamwork / Transversality
- Leadership, ability to unite and motivate a team
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to build and develop good relations with management and employees,
- Ability to express oneself in meeting and in public, knows how to adapt his speech according to the situations and people,
- Knows how to take a step back, analyze and synthesize,
- Ability to set objectives and follow the projects of the sector
- Ability to engage the team in the projects of the sector, positions himself as a leader.
LANGUAGES : Fluency in English (beginner)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.