Goodrich Actuation Systems, 13 Avenue De L’Eguillette, 95056 Saint Ouen L’Aumone, France
As part of your apprenticeship, your mission will consist of assisting the Supply-Chain Specialist in:
- Support for the Purchasing Department in the digital transformation of the company
- Create new digital tools to improve the performance of the Purchasing department
- Automate and perpetuate the tools put in place
- Integrate the various reporting tools into the “Tableau” data visualization software
- Be the point of contact for the France Purchasing function on various company digitization projects
- Support to users and improvement of special procurement processes. (Direct Line Feed, RFID)
- Support for users of the supplier portal.
- Bac +2/3
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strength of proposal on IT solutions.
- Fluent level of English
- Higher engineering studies in IT and / or Supply-Chain
- Rigor in data analysis
- The ability to work in a team
- Writing and presentation skills
Collins Aerospace offers you the opportunity to train in an innovative sector. You will be confronted with the challenges of aeronautics and helped throughout your course by recognized technical experts.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.