- 4-7yrs Experience in Power electronics domain such as DC/DC and DC/AC converters design and linear/rotary actuators control
- Experience in Electrical CAD tools (Altium, Pspice, Allegro, LTspice,)
- Having experience in Embedded, Analog and Digital Circuit design and debugging product test failures.
- Experience in implementing embedded systems serial protocols (UART/USB/SPI/I2C and CAN protocol)
- Having experience with aircraft interiors products and to support hardware & software verification & validation
- Holds and/or participates in detailed design reviews.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, incorporation industry standards, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Create detailed electrical schematics & develop detailed design description document.
- Performs analytical system design, calculations and simulations
- Ensures design for manufacturing, cost, quality, reliability and certification.
- Ensures compliance with RTCA D0-160 regulatory specifications and customer requirements within the deadline
- Experience in Electrical CAD tools (Altium, Pspice, Allegro, LTspice, Mathcad, and Matlab-Simulink)
- Very good experience in Analog and Digital Circuit design
- Very good knowledge of ATE measurement & data acquisition systems and wire harness design
- Basic Knowledge of LABVIEW & other testing scripts.
- Experience in debugging product test failures.
- Experience in Aerospace Products, DO-160 requirements & DO-254 Process are added advantages
- Deep knowledge of EMI/EMC design
- B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Electronics/ with 4-7 +years of experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Benefits package includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages