- To work as an Independent contributor in a sprint team developing, enhancing and maintaining Transaction product.
- Good experience working in agile methodology.
- Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the teams.
- Lead and Motivate team on future technologies.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team.
- Graduation in Engineering or MCA
- 12+ years of overall experience including 5+ years in architecting/designing/delivering multi-threaded applications interacting with various hardware components using UML, C#, .Net Services, WCF, REST, SOAP, XML, RDBMS etc
- Experience in end-to-end design, development and delivery of enterprise grade software
- Experience in delivering highly available, scalable products
- Hands-on experience in refactoring code as per industry standards
- Experience in design/architecture principles, quality processes and estimation techniques
- Experience in using tools like Enterprise Architecture to generate basic design / architecture diagrams from source code
- Experience in developing mature architectural/design documents reflecting the state of baseline source code and improve further for better performance
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarQube and implementing changes as per code quality metrics
- Ensure compliance of non-functional attributes (stability, security, availability, performance, etc.) of the product
Good to have
- Aviation domain experience
- Experience in using tools like checkmax/coverity/fortify and the ability to scan the source code for vulnerabilities and accordingly maturing design/code to enhance security
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline using available tools
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and team handling skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers