Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Electronics Engineering – own and drive Lighting LRU design & development related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals. Also, actively participate in a team environment, working with cross functional design teams to develop new product and design modification in the existing products
Position: Senior Engineer (P2)
- Expertise in complete product development to own the electrical design details of various aircraft interiors/exteriors lights, power supply and other lighting products.
- Develops Lighting products by understanding customer requirements and the aircraft standards
- Component selection for AC-DC design, DC-DC design for low and medium power supply up to 2000W
- Topology selection and designing drive circuitry and LED drivers.
- Performs analytical system design, calculations and simulations
- Create detailed electrical schematics & develop detailed design description document.
- Designing power factor correction and protection circuits for lighting products.
- Performing functional and Design verification testing
- Ensures design for manufacturing, cost, quality, reliability and certification.
- Performing detailed comparison of obsolete components and the new components selection and analyzing the circuitry impact.
- Assesses electrical design to avoid conflicts in design process, including detailed Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and other methods of determining and addressing technical risks.
- Understanding the PCB design process & the Assembly standards IPC-2222, IPC-2221 and IPC- A -610, IPC-J-STD-001
- Ensures compliance with RTCA D0-160 regulatory specifications and customer requirements
- Detailed Understanding on the DO-160 and DO -254 standards and the requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4-6 years of relevant Industry experience in Analog design.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication
- 2+yrs Experience in Electrical CAD tools (Altium, Pspice, Allegro, LTspice, Mathcad, Matlab, Simulink)
- 3+yrs in Analog and Digital Circuit design
- Fundamental knowledge of EMI/EMC design
- Experience in debugging product test failures
- Techniques and skills required to identify a root cause analysis of problems.
- Knowledge on RRCA process
- Knowledge on DO-254 Process.
- Experience in LabVIEW desirable
- Experience in Aerospace Products and DO-160 requirements
- Knowledge on DO-254 Process.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.