From the smallest details to the highest pursuits, Collins Aerospace is dedicated to redefining aerospace. With our customers, we relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry. And, every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
Band: – P2
Department: – Interior Systems
Qualification: – BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech
Desired Experience: – 4-6 Years
- Experience in software design, development and testing.
- Experience in C programming language.
- Experience in programming microcontrollers (primarily ARM, PIC and dsPIC) using C language.
- Experience in programming and implementing embedded systems serial protocols (UART/USB/SPI/i2C).
- Competence and Experience in implementing programming to support CAN protocol.
- Software Engineer Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Understand the interfaces and behaviors of external software and hardware components that interact with the currently developed component.
- Learn and be able to use test equipment (e.g. Logic Analyzer) and software debugging tools (e.g. Wireshark) to aid in the integration process. Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
Job Skills & Attributes
Analysis – Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
Cooperation – Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
Dependability – Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management’s policies and procedures.
Detail Orientation – Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
Judgment – Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
Listening – Exhibits good listening skills and identifies verbal and non-verbal situations fairly well.
Time Management – Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
– Transportation facility.
– Meal coupons
– Group Term Life Insurance.
– Group Health Insurance.
– Group Personal Accident Insurance.
– Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
– Employee scholar programme.
– Work life balance.
– Car lease programme.
– National Pension Scheme
– Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.