Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is for an established Software Engineering professional. Conducts tests, debugs control and diagnostic systems, and conducts research. Measures and analyzes software designs, implements procedures to support hardware and software product development, and operates equipment.
- Conducts tests and performs debugs of control and diagnostic systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts disciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems and commercial software.
- Measures and analyzes software designs for equipment/products to ensure current and future needs of the business are met.
- Builds and implements procedures that are used to support hardware and software product development and functions.
- Operates equipment and computer systems for testing and software design purposes to facilitate operations and ensure that established objectives are achieved.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs control and diagnostic systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines end user needs by analyzing system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements and input data acquisition.
- Ensures hardware and software standards are met.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support hardware and software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use.
- May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Includes control modeling (model based design).
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.