From the smallest details to the highest pursuits, Collins Aerospace is dedicated to redefining aerospace. With our customers, we relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry. And, every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
12 + years of experience in design & development of Mechanical System & Components preferably in aerospace domain.
Qualification: B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
- Independent working knowledge in Solid mechanics, loading conditions & failure mechanism.
- Demonstrated ability in design of Primary structures, mechanisms, tools, jigs & fixtures
- Working knowledge of thermoplastic and thermoset composite design, laminate theory, materials characterization, joining methods, manufacturing methods, tooling and joining methods for Components preferably in thermoplastic composites using stamp form techniques.
- Expert proficiency in Wire Harness design – calculating length of harness, installation drawings using 3D routing tools, creation of wiring schematics and selection of connectors, fuses, switches, sensors, cables, relays, protection tubes and motors .
- Demonstrated ability to independently execute & Lead technical responsibility on large scale projects, Interact with customers, mentor junior engineers and create standard works.
- Good to have working experience on Aerospace grade mechanical system / component, testing, Part 25 FAA certification & qualification (Interior components, Seating system, Galleys, Lighting)
- Hand Calculations
- GD&T, tolerance stacks
- Design tools – Unigraphics, Catia, Creo, Pro E
- Strength of Materials
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But wDe don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team? Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE. Some of our competitive benefits package includes: Benefits package includes: – Group Term Life Insurance. – Group Health Insurance. – Group Personal Accident Insurance. – Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually- Employee scholar program – Work life balance. – Car lease program – National Pension Scheme – LTA – Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages – Meal vouchers Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen. Note: l Background check required (every external new hire in the India) l Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again. Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.