Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Hands on experience in avionics software development/verification & certification.
- Experience in delivering at least one complete avionics software product life cycle.
- Expertise in simultaneously managing multiple teams and projects; and certifications.
- Expertise in all phases of avionics project management and stake holder management.
- Expertise with Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Expertise in DO178B/C certification process (at least DAL-B);
- Collaborate with senior leaders to develop and execute strategies. Have intensive and diversified knowledge of standards/procedures to meet customer requirements, project schedule and costs.
- Leads and directs a team of experienced managers in establishing and ensuring compliance.
- Acts as consultant and trusted adviser to internal senior management and/or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs. Establishes and oversees training and audit / assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Drive building of robust competencies around the functional areas and implement standard processes across the organization.
- Designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate continuous process improvements to ensure we implement best practices across the organization.
- Drive organizational development initiatives: Talent Management; Performance Management; Change Management.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility in accomplishing the organization’s goals within the deadline
- May be considered a specialist in a specific software area or generalist in multiple software areas and recognized in their organization.
- Technically responsible and contributes to at least one activity in a program/project.
- Self-directed and provides guidance to team members.
- Significant domain knowledge of products and systems in assigned area.
- Plan, analyze, design, test and document software/systems of high complexity and contribute to system integration, Understand, utilize, and improve internal processes and tools for the development of software.
- Decisions may have significant impact on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Act as a mentor for your team managers in additional areas including project planning and execution. Generate engineering estimates on complex software designs.
- Estimate, track, and report project costs and schedules. May lead cross-functional/domain teams in a Project Engineering role.
- Ensures compliance to development processes and standard work requirements.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
- Interfaces with US based POCs / SMEs for status & validate approach / design, Drive individual contributing technical talent and is responsible for a team of engineers.
- Responsible for tactical execution of day to day operations.
- Assigns technical resources to work assignments (workforce allocation).
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling responsibilities for groups of engineers.
- Responsible for the development and technical coaching of staff.
- Should spend 20-30% of week performing technical tasks. Understand technical concept of FMS and support department leader in executing strategies.
- Remaining time spent managing people, schedules and/or budgets.
- Responsible for conducting annual reviews, Performance discussion and regular one on one with team.
- Responsible for on-boarding and assimilation of new hires.
- Analysis – Demonstrates the ability to provide a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation – Takes personal initiative to proactively serve as team motivator creating strong morale and synergy.
- Delegating and directing – Incorporates new ideas and suggestions when a project needs to move in a different direction.
- Dependability – Ensures that all details of a project are accurate before delegating to others.
- Detail Orientation – Consistently produces quality results while striving to work to the best of one’s ability.
- Judgment – Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high pressure
Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
Band: – M4
Department: B&RA Avionics
Qualification: – BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech
Desired Experience: – 10+ Years
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.